Monday, October 9, 2017

Weekend OOTD Winners!

Here are the winners of last weekend's military themed OOTD! Since not as many people entered the prices will be reduced. :(

Creativity award goes to

Strobarycake!
I love how she used unusual colours with military elements 
She wins 25 sd.

Street styler award goes to:

whatsernam3!
I would wear both of these looks myself on everyday basis (:
She also wins 25 sd.

My special favourite was :

Marta-43!
Both of her looks were runway certified!
She also wins 25.

Please claim your prizes here in the comments or in my guestbook @ashleybaby93

Thank you everyone for entering! Keep the entries coming this weekend and don't forget that you can submit themes as well ((:
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig