Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Old Bag Glitch

Since so many of use love to collect old stardoll items, I thought I'd point this one out:


I'm not sure what happened, but there's a glitch where it's now available to purchase in the plaza.



It costs 27sc(Royatly) / 30sc (regular) in the plaza, but shows 10sc on the tag and is what I was charged when I purchased it, but both of  which are amazingly cheap - though for some reason, you can only buy one.



There's also a bunch of old freebie items that you cannot purchase.





For those interested, the spoiler number is 12174 - meaning it's the original version, and not like the Callie re-releases which are given new numbers.

 (Click HERE to get it in your dressing room.


Will you be buying this bag?
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig