Saturday, November 5, 2016

HALLOWEEN, SNTA AND DARE TO WEAR 50'S DRESS POLL WINNERS


UPDATE: PAL WINNERS ANNOUNCED IN FEATURED COMMENT! CLICK HERE!


****I apologize to the people who TRICK OR TREAT in my Jennarox4eva GB. I didn't think to look there. For those that do not know, my main account is Emorox4eva.  The Jennarox4eva is just used to pay prizes and I am not on it as frequently.****


Finally the Halloween 2016 winners! 
I  have to say, I personally had a great time looking at all your entries! So much so, that the Judges and I  came up with as many extra categories as we could! 
Believe me, if I could give everyone a prize I would because I loved them all!


BEST COSTUME:

MOST ORIGINAL COSTUME:

SCARIEST COSTUME:

FUNNIEST COSTUME:

MOST GORY COSTUME:

BEST MOVIE/TV SHOW INSPIRED COSTUME:

BEST FAIRYTALE INSPIRED COSTUME:

MOST ADORABLE COSTUME:

MOST CREATIVE COSTUME:

MOST BEWITCHING COSTUME:

BEST MAKE UP:

BEST GROUP COSTUME:
MOST POPULAR COSTUME 2016:

Due to more categories, Each person wins $50sd each

Please claim at Jennarox4eva GB


HALLOWEEN SUITE COMP 

 The winner of the CP Halloween Suite Comp is......Avrilkath13
Prize: $200sd or SS code

This suite really had amazing detail and you just have to visit it to see everything that went in to it!
Click HERE.

For honorable mention, there were so many good suites, but I wanted to try and recognize a few who NOT ONLY really caught my eye, but did not win in the Halloween Costume Comp.

Honorable Mention:
Philotas, Bella98Twilight, strobarycake, xxdarc and Lolaamisteriosa

Congrats they win a gift of choice $40sd or less.

Please claim at Jennarox4eva GB



SNTA COMP
*Raffle winners announced in featured post! Click HERE!


The winners of the SNTA COMP...

1st Prize:

She wins $100sd


Runner Up:

She wins gift of choice $50sd or less

Please claim at Jennarox4eva GB

DARE TO WEAR: 50's STYLE DRESS

The winner is....


Prize: $50sd
Please claim at Jennarox4eva's GB


ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 1 WEEK
Share:

No comments

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig